> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > There is such a product and a service, but....
Login | Register

There is such a product and a service, but....

Posted by Steve: on November 8th, 2000 07:50 PM
In reply to foam insulation by chris chafin on November 8th, 2000 07:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

I do not remember the name.

It was on this old house about one year ago. A pressurized tank truck came to a work site and with holes already drilled in the walls between studs, this pump pumped in this liquid foam into the hole at the top and when the stuff ooozed out of the hole that section was full. they moved on to the next area. all the homeowner had to do was to fill the small one inch dia holes.

The neat thing was, this foam would not build up pressure as it cures and would not bow or deform any containment wall or structure.

It had an unbelievable R factor also.

I imagine that you could email or contact the company and ask for the name and product. Should not be a problem.

Hope that this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC