> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > there is a tool that plumber use
Login | Register

there is a tool that plumber use

Posted by Moderator, Steve on November 3rd, 2002 06:40 PM
In reply to Shower faucet by Russ duPont on November 3rd, 2002 11:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

to remove these stuborn handles, its called a reverse hammer. this will gently ease the handle off for further inspections.

You might have minerals in the head restricting the flow of water.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC