> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > There is a tool......
Login | Register

There is a tool......

Posted by Bruce M on May 17th, 1998 10:51 PM
In reply to Windows painted shut by Fred on May 17th, 1998 12:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Fred
Henry offers the time honored way of doing this. There is also a tool for this.....a sash-release..I think it is called. The cutting head is triangular and about 3" on each side with a handle that bends back so it is easy to slide the tool along the sash while sliding the cutter into the paint bead between the sash and sash guide. You can get these at most hardware stores or HI centers.


Bruce M

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC