> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > There is a product I used....
Login | Register

There is a product I used....

Posted by BobK on March 25th, 2002 08:08 AM
In reply to 14 inch crown molding by renae on March 24th, 2002 09:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

called Trimroc. It is a gypsum based product that is very easy to install. Try their website. They have many profiles, including a 12 inch one. Hope it helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC