> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > there is a metal tack strip
Login | Register

there is a metal tack strip

Posted by LJ in TX on December 17th, 2002 08:19 AM
In reply to tile and carpet. Help! by triton20 on December 16th, 2002 08:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

used for these type interfaces between carpet and another type of flooring material. the metal tack strip has a lip on the tile side to tuck the loose edge of the carpet under to give it a more finished look check into at lowes or home depot or a flooring store. good luck LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC