> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > then show me where the motor is
Login | Register

then show me where the motor is

Posted by Richard Bean on February 22nd, 2003 09:12 PM
In reply to Craftsman Tool Warranty by Al on January 12th, 2003 07:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

A few years ago i bought a sears craftsman cable hoist. It broke and I tried to exchange it. I was told by the cashier and the department head that this was not a hand tool and so was not covered by the craftsman warrenty, to which I asked them to show me where the motor was. They both looked at each other dumbfounded and the dept. manager called for store security. Of course by this time I had offered to remove the smirk from the clerks face if he couldnt get it off by himself. At this point my wife thought it was time to go. The next day she took it back and a different clerk exchanged it with no problem. I think thats the deal,dont make it personel.If you cant get satisfaction from one clerk or store go to a different one.Sears has had many lawsuits over this sort of thing so maybe thats the solution.The best thing thing that Ive found to do is find one clerk that you like and buy only from them,they work on commision and if you take care of them,they will take care of you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC