> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The way I look at it is
Login | Register

The way I look at it is

Posted by Moderator, Steve on March 20th, 2002 07:36 PM
In reply to It really bugs me - by Annoyed Sometimes on March 20th, 2002 09:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

I am where I am due to people in my formulative years giving me advice and assisting me with different projects. I really appreciated it then and even now. I seem to learn much more when showed how and then do it in front of that person.

This site is a pay back for me. I don't get that many thank you's either, but I know now days people don't say that enough as we and they should. Like Bruce stated.

I know in my heart that the poster will read a valuable answer from one of us and take it to his/her project and walla, it came all together and they sat back and gleaned. If the thank you does come, great, if not, someone did use our advice and make a better project or decision.

When I do see a thank you, you better know that I remember that name and will go out of my way to help him/her on the next post. To me a thank you goes a long way and I will too.

I personally thank you for your keene observance and "being bugged" but do not worrry about it too long.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC