> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The State of CA and TX both
Login | Register

The State of CA and TX both

Posted by Steve: on March 7th, 2001 09:33 AM
In reply to soundproof fenceing by Mike in Washington State on March 6th, 2001 10:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

have a program where they, the city or state will errect the sound proof walls in neighboorhoods were traffic sounds will be an anoyance.

Before I sign any agreement, I would include in the agreement or contract that they, state, errect said fence or wall. Or the neighbor hood could ban together and petition the city council for this very same wall or fence to be errected.

I bet if whatever state your in, if you will drive along on some freeway or whatever your state calls them and when that road goes by a neighbor hood, you will see this very high wall. Actually its more for noise reduction than restriction of access.

Check it out

Its the least they could do.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC