> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The reason that
Login | Register

The reason that

Posted by Barbara on March 6th, 2001 07:40 PM
In reply to Barbara by Steve: on March 6th, 2001 07:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am doing it myself is because this is an apartment that I will be renting out. I'm saving my $$$ to hire a professional to paint the new/old house that I will be making settlement on next month. The house has textured ceilings that I have absolutely no desire to learn how to paint!!

Your most thorough explanation is greatly appreciated, and I will make a go of it in the morning...after I've eaten my breakfast. It should take me about 4/5 hours...that's about what it took yesterday. I have to stop and move the furniture and drop cloths around...don't have a really long extension pole so I still need to use the ladder. I did buy one of the larger retailer's paint and painted both the bedrooms with it...both rooms came out ceiling problems. Doing those two rooms is what gave me the confidence to go ahead and do the hallway/living room (which is where the problem is)/dining room/kitchen area. This is basically one large space with one heck of a large ceiling!! Oh well...I'm not a quiter so I will let you know tomorrow how it all comes out.

Again, Steve....let me say "thanks".

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC