> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > THE REAL STEVE JONES
Login | Register

Posted by Steve Jones on August 20th, 2000 10:28 AM

I am getting many email letters from people that I do not even know that are expressing sympathy to me for the harrassment by the small minority of our posters.

This is not bothering me and I really like to log on to see what my critics have to say for this day. So, it keeps me smiling. As the Austrailians say, "no worries".

Again as many on the board have stated, we do this out of the kindness of our heart and the desire to pay back all the free advice we have received during our learning years. We do not receive any, dinero, dollars, leir, pasos, or yen. This is free assistance.

When you read something that seems to be out of character for a specific personality, remember, it just may be the IMPOSTER AT WORK.

Our mission is to assist you and to keep you on the right road to the goal of your finish project. many of our posts may be our best opinion and all may not be a consensious opinion, but it may have worked for us in the past. That is why we have the luxury of "checks and balances". We do get in to friendly discussions between board members on areas that we may disagree upon. This is good and healthy.

I make mistakes and when I do I will state it.

Thank you,

Steve Jones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC