> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The REAL answer to "Sears Craftsman Warranty Issue"
Login | Register

The REAL answer to "Sears Craftsman Warranty Issue"

Posted by Simone Fleurette on April 26th, 2000 12:21 AM

In reviewing the original posting on this matter, I am shocked at the lack of any applicable content to this board. People looking for assistance on home improvement issues find an off topic tirade and a man in his own words saying “waaah”.

I am amazed at the self-involvement in this issue. The issue at its base is . . .someone didn’t handle a situation very well. Was it this guy Terry or was it the store manager? Maybe it was both. A man with obvious self worth issues couldn’t handle a difficult situation without spraying the store, the chat board or these email addresses with a little testosterone. A person of little mind would think that one situation reflects the whole organization based on this one experience.

It was also entered that Sears did offer to solve the problem; possibly not how Terry viewed it “should” be handled, but a solution was offered. So, whole sweeping statements are ungrounded and only serve to undermine any credibility Terry has in this situation. Statements as those contained in these board postings are entertaining and again serve to show us the manner in which Terry actually handled this “Sears situation”. The comments and tone of his messages further expose the actual conduct of Terry and what most likely caused the “problem” Terry had with his tools at Sears. May I also point out that these tools burned in an UNINSURED house. Most reasonable people insure homes to protect themselves and their valued possessions.

As a first timer to the board, I reflected on the header at the top of the page. Possibly Terry should read this again and ask himself if this is the forum for this type of message. Here is the actual forum for this issue: Sears National Customer Relations -
General issues and concerns - 1-800-549-4505 - 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST. (This took 2 mintues on the web.) The issue of re-posting an issue again and again exposes the need for Terry to seek attention – so ladies and gentlemen – let his comments find the voice they deserve. Let them die.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC