> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The're called cheaters
Login | Register

The're called cheaters

Posted by Stegve on October 13th, 2000 12:31 AM
In reply to cure for sunken receptacles? by Jim N. on October 9th, 2000 02:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Its a square ring that fits into the box and has a lip that will be flush with the surface.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC