> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The "Lawsuit"
Login | Register

The "Lawsuit"

Posted by Faron J. on August 24th, 2003 12:14 AM
In reply to lawsuit by Karen on August 11th, 2003 07:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Yes, I've applied River-Rock in a couple of rooms in my house, & it's gorgeous. I used it on the top half of rooms that had an oak ledge halfway up the wall.
Also, I've posted a few replies to Suede & River-rock ?'s at various places on this loooong bulletin-board. Please check them out, as well as the postings from Mr. Paint. I can tell from his statements that he KNOWS what he's talking about!
We "counsel" our clients on how to correctly use/get their wall ready for these specialty finishes, and we RARELY have any issues with it! I haven't had a negative comment come back to myself either.
Yes, you are correct...lots of people can "mix" paint. The "art" is how to use different kinds of paints/primers on the many different surfaces & conditions found in American Homes!, I won't be joining any lawsuit. No reason to...too many satisfied clients in our store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC