> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The Home Store
Login | Register

The Home Store

Posted by Bruce Ridenour on November 24th, 2001 03:40 PM
In reply to I need a professional that can repair Pergo in San Diego CA by Josh on November 24th, 2001 03:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not certain what they would be called out there, but here on the East Coast we have a business called The Home Store. It is a contractor refferal service. They tend to be a little more expencive than hiring the contractor yourself, but they guarntee the work and have a multitude of contractors with specialties in all trades and all sizes of jobs.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC