> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The glories of R L paint!
Login | Register

The glories of R L paint!

Posted by Donna Olson on January 8th, 2003 09:24 PM
In reply to RL Paints by mary Watts on October 28th, 2002 07:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I just finished painting the inside of our 2500 square ft. house. I used mostly Ralph Lauren. When I ran out of that brand I went to our local hardware store, which was 20 miles closer,and bought a comprarable priced paint. I like the finished look of R L best. It looks and feels richer to the touch. I have had positive feedback from all my friends and family. I did the faux finish on many of the walls which gives the rich colors even a more dramatic effect. I invested a lot of money in the paint but it was worth every dollar I spent. I'm bone weary but now I can sit on my brand new furniture while enjoying the look of freshly painted walls. Imagine;the walnut coloired paint with the faux finish translucent mixture in an avacodo glaze. My dark gold and avacodo reclining sofa; two reclining cuddle sofas; new avacodo green multi colored area rug. It's a knock out look that is grandchildren friendly. Everything in here was white, white, white. That's good for snow but not a LIVING room.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC