> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The entire TV show
Login | Register

The entire TV show

Posted by Diane on March 11th, 2002 06:28 PM
In reply to Trading Spaces show on TLC by Dave on December 18th, 2000 01:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

my husband doesn't understand my need to watch this show - repeats or no repeats. However I do love what they are able to do to a room and have given simple people some wonderful ideas for minimum cost.
I just don't get the heels Hilda wears - they are mostly mules with heels - don't her feet hurt after awhile. Genevieve never Listens to what the owners want in terms of colors - it seems she always picks colors that are exactly what they said they didn't want. I love Laurie!, I think Amy is a blast -- and I adore Frank. They can lose, Douglas who I think is the biggest A-S that I've ever seen - he does the least amount of work of anyone -- Vern is too extreme in some of his designs although the bedrooms seem to be his forte' -- keep him out of the living or family rooms! -- Hats off to Amy Wynn and Ty - who seems to keep the teams afloat -- doing work and meeting demands from both designers!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC