> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The best thing to use for that
Login | Register

The best thing to use for that

Posted by Gene C on November 7th, 2002 03:06 PM
In reply to Weep holes by Tina on March 14th, 1999 07:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Tina, the best thing I would use to fill weep holes would be a product called CavClear out of hudson wisconsin, the number is 1-888-436-2620. Its a polymer mesh that fits into the hole and lets water out while keeping the criters out too.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC