> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The Answer Is ...
Login | Register

The Answer Is ...

Posted by Jay J on February 18th, 2000 08:19 AM
In reply to remodeling by tk on February 17th, 2000 03:30 PM [Go to top of thread]


... Sounds like you need an Architect and an Interior Designer?! Maybe an Architect who can do BOTH???!

You can hire an Architect to just consult. Simply put, you 2 talk and they make drawings, and you go back-and-forth until you get what you want. Granted, ******* isn't an architect but he does use them as well as Interior Designers. This Old House (TOH) uses this type of 'team' all the time. They usually have a Landscaper and a General Contractor. Architects are like artists; they have to have some imagination. Their background lends themselves well to your situation.

You're gonna pay some good $$$ for professional advice from an Architect. Work with them on their services and you'll do just fine! That's the route (+ the Interior Designer 'person') I suggest. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: If you're looking for the ******* type, and find one, let me know!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC