> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > The 64 million dollar question
Login | Register

The 64 million dollar question

Posted by TomR on October 13th, 1999 09:36 AM

Hi, there.

For almost a year now, I have been working on an evaluation, for Bobís Web Engineers, on the use habits on both the old and new bulletin boards. For those of you who have been around awhile, about a year ago it was announced that the old bulletin board (the one you are reading in now) would be closed up. Well, after a flurry of opposition, it was decided to postpone the closing.

Since software product evaluation is what I do for a living, and since I have a construction background, I thought I might be able to help, and thus began working with a couple members of the *** **** Web team to see what could be done.

Well, enough of the fluff. Over the past 2+ years I have seen really great answers to all sorts of questions, so it is to this board I have to ask this:

What is it that keeps you on the old bulletin board, and not the new? What would it take to get you to start using the new BBS? Be as detailed or as brief as you want, but please be fair and not rude. Although I am not getting paid for this, I nonetheless take this evaluation seriously. I enjoy this site, and want to do what I can to keep it going.

I believe it is safe to say that the current site has too many limitations to build on, so itís eventual replacement is sort of a forgone conclusion.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC