> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > the 103-0213 table saw
Login | Register

the 103-0213 table saw

Posted by g.silva on January 21st, 2003 12:56 AM
In reply to craftsman table saw by Paul on December 27th, 2002 09:39 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Craftsman Parts and AMT 5300 by Handyman on 05/17/2005

I recently found a 103-0214 sears 6 in. table saw that was previousy abused by being left out in the rain-I bought it for $20 and am in the process of restoring it. The process entails restoring the table top that has a coat of lite rust and the arbor needed replacing-I turned a new shaft(arbor) on my lathe and replaced the bronze sleeve bearings--the outstanding feature of this antique is that every thing is removable and the table is cast iron--the base is a casting not like the cheap tin metal of our modern tools--and I judje it is of just pre-ww11 vintage--not from my great great granddad--once it's restored -I will display it in our living room by the fireplace--It is a beauty.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC