> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > That's What I Thought ...
Login | Register

That's What I Thought ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on December 16th, 2000 12:42 PM
In reply to I GOT IT!!!! :) by Tracy on December 16th, 2000 02:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Tracy,

I have to admit that your Post drew an AWFUL lot of attention. (As you can see, we're all 'experts' at this type of problem. Yea, lots of laughs (LOL) ...)

Anyways, that's what I figured, at least from the 'channel perspective'. Once we got a Cable Box, you have to leave the VCR on either Channel 03 or 04, depending. THEN, you use the Cable Remote as your 'Channel Selector' because, well, that's where the Programming is coming from now. In a case where you don't have a Cable Box but, instead, your Cable is connected DIRECTLY to the VCR, then you use the Channel Selector on the VCR Remote to select the Cable Channel. I know it sounds confusing but I bet you're much more 'in tune' to what's going on now.

Yea, stay tuned (as they say). I'm sure it won't be long before someone posts up a question just like yours. Then, the rest of 'us' can take a break and 'watch' you solve the problem. (THEN, like the rest of us, you can wait for your Pay Check after you 'solve' the problem (LOL).) Enjoy your 'delayed programming'!!! ANd have a Happy Holiday too. (See that, just in time for taping ALLLLL those holiday shows!)

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC