> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > That's the best part of...
Login | Register

That's the best part of...

Posted by Jason on January 4th, 2003 10:50 PM
In reply to Just curious... by Betsy on January 4th, 2003 06:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Betsy,

this site and one of the reasons that we do not reply to an e-mail address.

There are a wide varriety of experts on this site and as you probably have read in the past, that some post do not get answered. Most of the time it's because the post seams to be a fake.

I try to look at all the post and answer when I can. If I read a painting question and see that one of our pros has answered it, then I will ussualy move on or agree.

If I see that an answer is not compleat or misleading, I will say so.

This is something that all the regulars will do, it's kind of a check and balance system.

As far as what comes up the most, I'll have to agree with Dodgeman and the Rabbit Hutch plans.

I have replied to the "leaking windows" post several times. Quite often more information needs to be provided and is asked for.

If you have a question about leaking windows you need to post enough information to help us help you. Some information that would be helpfull would be the brand, style, age, what type of siding is on the house, are they flashed, when the leak started, and so on...

Also you might want to post your question on the "Window & Door" section of the *** **** Bulletin Board by clicking on the "Bulletin Board" tab at the top of the page. Then scroll down to the subject that you want to ask about.

Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC