> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > That's Great!!!
Login | Register

That's Great!!!

Posted by Jay J on August 22nd, 2000 07:49 AM
In reply to price of a life. by John 2000 on August 21st, 2000 03:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

I love those types of stories. It's amazing what people can accomplish when they set their 'differences' aside. If we can all just show a little respect and tolerance for each other, people can have some real fun!

What an education that one experience must have been. I miss my college days a bit because of the melting pot of people that it was. I knew all kinds of people from all different walks of life. What a great country (from that perspective) we live in, and what a great world too. I try and tell people in the States that if they want to experience culture, go to places like San Antonio, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia or Portland, Maine or Laramie, Wyoming, and so on. Get out and live!

Those poor guys and their families. The families won't even see any military 'compensation' either for serving their country. What a double-whammy. A disaster like this can bring people together. Hopefully, some good will come of it. I'm sure a lot of people will be asking what they can do to 'help'. I'll be listening.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC