> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thanks, we got it off in the pool
Login | Register

Thanks, we got it off in the pool

Posted by Alison Millsaps on June 27th, 2001 09:54 PM
In reply to Try Skin So Soft ... by Jay J -Moderator on June 27th, 2001 08:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks so much for your help. It's boiling hot in our apartment so we decided to go for a little swim in the landlord's pool and all the glue came off. We think it was the chlorine because they shocked their pool today and soap and water alone wasn't helping. A much more pleasent solution than nail polish remover:) Thanks again!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC