> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thanks. Here's what I found out...
Login | Register

Thanks. Here's what I found out...

Posted by Steve on June 1st, 2002 10:57 AM
In reply to its my understanding that they make an extension that is easy to install by LJ in TX on May 31st, 2002 05:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

You were right. Home Depot sells a hard plastic extender that looks and is sized exactly like the floor flange. You simply silicon it to the existing flange, then put the wax ring directly on and proceed as normal.The extension brings the top of the flange above the floor level and the silicon between the original flange and the new extension piece ensures water-tightness.

Thanks for your help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC