> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thanks for the response and....
Login | Register

Thanks for the response and....

Posted by Henry in MI on January 31st, 2003 06:16 PM
In reply to mysterious chimney by frc on January 31st, 2003 02:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm pleased that you are use that one fireplace is safe to use. As far as another fireplace, anything is possible if you have enough money to throw at the problem. Assuming you have to work to pay bills, I would guess that a real gas or wood burning fireplace would strain the budget. However, there are gas and electric fireplaces that require little venting or no venting. You don't even have to vent the newest gas one's through anything like the old chimneys. Double walled, stainless steel intake and exhaust pipes can handle the air and vent requirements. Just be sure that the installer follows all the installation directions.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC