> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thanks for the momories.........
Login | Register

Thanks for the momories.........

Posted by Henry in MI on May 2nd, 2001 09:53 PM
In reply to To The MANY Follow-uppers Out There -RE: The New WEB Site ... by Jay J -Moderator on May 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

And thanks to the wonderful people who came here with their questions. I hope that we were able to give you some good direction. I do know that I gave it a lot of time and, usually, a lot of consideration went into my answers. It was nice to feel that there was someone around in the other posters that helped keep us all in the right direction.

I am going to miss the old board. I'm not really sure if JayJ or I was first, but we have both been around for a long time, long enough to remember the Oregon Duwk. We have had the new board/old board battles so many times that I'm tired of fighting. I wish that the people at had considered some technology that I think is better for the new board but that's another battle lost.

I guess that I'll hang around here until they turn out the lights. After that, I don't know. Time will tell. I post at some other places that don't compete with this one so I hope to see you there.

Thanks again to you all.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC