> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > THANKS!
Login | Register

Posted by Suzy on April 3rd, 2003 11:26 AM
In reply to PS, Suzy by deecee on April 3rd, 2003 11:02 AM [Go to top of thread]

"make sure you flush out the lines and aerator screen etc"

How do I do that?? Does that just mean turn all the faucets on? (I did mention I don't really know what I'm doing right?? :-) I just like to take things apart and see what's inside ... My husband is going to start locking up the tools any day now :-)

I did manage to fix a leaky toilet tank and replace the toilet in the other bathroom , the internet is a dangerous thing for people like me that wanna be plumbers and carpenters! -- that got me feeling so bright I started playing with the kitchen faucet and ran into this trouble!

I'll go look around the plumbing section at the hardware store and see if I can find a kit of some sort -- my husbands at work -- I'll have to get the water back on before he gets home or he'll never forgive me, he's barely over yesterday when he got home and I had his toilet pulled out into the living room while I searched the internet for instructions on putting the new one in :-) THANKS! -- oh yeah .. I don't think our house has a shut - off other than the "doohickey" at the street, no basement - just a crawl space and my plumbing urges aren't strong enough to make me crawl under the house with spiders and creepy things ..

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC