> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thanks
Login | Register

Posted by Jeanie on November 16th, 2001 09:32 AM
In reply to Suggestion ... by Jay J -Moderator on November 15th, 2001 04:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks everybody! Our builder also suggests we use hardwood floors. He said we could have hardwoods installed for less than laminate. Seems stange to me. My floor plan on the first floor is open. The family room, dinning room, and kitchen all flow together. I would prefer to use the same type of floor in all those rooms. How well do hardwoods hold up in kitchens and bathrooms? The sheet vinyl I'm interested in is Armstrong Solarian ToughGuard.(Lakewood # 90745)I like the look and feel of it the best. I had the company send me several large samples of different styles. I also got samples from Mannington and Congoleum, but like the Armstrong better. I have three teenage boys and four dogs who are in and out of the house constantly. Not to mention the husband. While the boys will someday (hopefully) move out, I plan on keeping the dogs and husband. I need a low maintenance floor for my sanity.Help!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC