> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Thank goodness, your departure is temporary ...
Login | Register

Thank goodness, your departure is temporary ...

Posted by Martha on July 13th, 2000 08:45 AM
In reply to On Hiatus...A temporary goodbye : - ( by Jim -ATS on July 12th, 2000 10:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Chicken Coop by TheLibrarian on 10/02/2009

Jay J told me you were taking some time to work for some money. I know what it's like to be a millionair vs. a billionair. Like you're experiencing, it's like having money and not having money. I understand, Love ...

You know, good people are hard to find. If you do find the time to check up on all of The Guys on the Forum, I hope one of The Guys gets in touch with me. I'll be sure to save a special question for you. (HINT: I want to install ceramic tile on the ceiling of the chicken coop.)

I do wish you well on your hiatus. Maybe I'll see if I can get to Seattle real soon (as long as your wife permits it.) Do tell her I'm harmless and won't make any 'moves' on you. I was gonna bring some paint for the brick but since there's Peel Away, how can we have some fun??! Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle for bringing some of my best Stuffed Pigeon.

For now, take care Jim -ATS. :(

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC