> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Texturizing
Login | Register


Posted by Darolyn on July 30th, 1998 09:57 AM

I live in an apartment and they have just come in and texturized (I believe that is the term they used) our bathroom and kitchen walls. It is a hard mud like substance they smear on the walls and then paint afterwards. It looks wonderful and it is very hard, unlike the material they use on ceilings. My brother wants to do this in his bathroom. Can someone please help me with what materials he will need and how to do it. Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC