> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > texturing
Login | Register


Posted by Pearl Bailey on December 18th, 2002 06:05 AM

I have a 1948 home and has some really bad cracks in the walls and was thinking to cover them up is to put a thick type of texture on the walls but I don't know what to use. The walls are plaster. I was thinking about using drywall mud to do the texture and then painting them. Please give me any suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Thanks, Pearl

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC