> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Textured Walls
Login | Register

Textured Walls

Posted by Tracy on April 11th, 2002 04:20 PM

I am patching a hole in my wall and want to imitate the texture that is on the rest of the wall. The rest of the wall has a slight texture (not popcorn-like) and was wondering how I can accomplish this. I have used paint pads to do my walls in the past. Is the texture accomplished by using a roller?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC