> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Textured wallpaper
Login | Register

Textured wallpaper

Posted by Henry in MI on May 23rd, 2001 04:50 PM
In reply to Family Handyman by Steve: on May 23rd, 2001 04:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve:, 2 names of the product are Anaglypta and Lincrusta. I believe that the major distributor in the country is in New York or Philly but I don't remember the name. Your favorite search engine should find a lot more for you. I did a quick search and didn't see the name of the distributor but they are not supposed to sell direct. Most independent wallpaper stores can get it.

One thing that you might want to know is that patterns with a heavily raised texture can be easily damaged by people or things rubbing up against them. Consider chair rails or using it as borders.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC