> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Texture Paint
Login | Register

Texture Paint

Posted by Dave B on August 11th, 1998 11:49 PM
In reply to Texturizing by Darolyn on July 30th, 1998 09:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have done this to about 4 different rooms. You need to get
Texture paint. It comes in 1 gallon and 2 gallon cans. You also
need a special roller for this it has little ridges in it. It takes a little
longer than just painting but it covers up any cracks you may have.
I suggest if you are doing a ceiling to get a paint catcher that the
roller attaches too as it is very messy to do.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC