> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > texture
Login | Register


Posted by tomh on February 19th, 2003 10:40 AM
In reply to Textured Paint by WhiskeyJim on February 19th, 2003 07:20 AM [Go to top of thread]

It depends on what texture you are trying to achive. Most texture is spray applied unless you are doing imperfect smooth which is skim-coated. For the DIYer, there are texture applying tools that are sold that resemble a bicycle pump that spatter a thick liquid on the walls in a variety of patterns that can be made into knockdown, orange peel, popcorn etc. For repairs and small areas there are even aerosol cans.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC