> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tests
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on March 14th, 2002 08:00 AM
In reply to asbestos by Joanne B. on March 13th, 2002 05:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

You'll need to get a professional to do it. You should be able to find one in the yellow pages. If not, contact your state's Health Department.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • asbestos by Joanne B.  3/13/02 05:21 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC