> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Terry A.K.A. keiser, and Grammar
Login | Register

Terry A.K.A. keiser, and Grammar

Posted by The Spam Police - Deputy Dog on June 5th, 2000 01:31 PM
In reply to Keep up the good work Joe.... by Terry A.K.A. keiser on June 4th, 2000 01:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

>So whether you agree with it or not, this is the >proper place for this type of content...
>Your freind(sic),

May I suggest that before you go around correcting other poster's grammar and spelling that you pay particular attention to your own?

By the way, how long did it take you to doctor Melissa's letter with that awful display of spelling and grammar? It was obvious that you doctored it, because no one who writes like that could compose the thoughtful arguments and comments she has made both on this board and directly to me in emails. What was the point of all that?

Really, Terry, go play with a puppy. Go look at rainbows. Build something beautiful with those Husky tools. Get some friends. Move on with your life!

Peace and Love,
Deputy Dog - The Spam Police

P.S. I'm sorry to hear that you lost a loved one due to the horrible effects of cancer. Understand, however, that the simple use of the word in the context of a message board is not intended to be nor should resonably be construed as an insensitive or offensive remark regarding this terrible disease. The word cancer is used to describe the disease, yet also is commonly used to describe a problem in an operation or group that is seen as having the potential to contaminate or harm the group as a whole. To be offended by the simple use of the word "cancer" is to show your over sensitivity towards the actions of others, assuming ill intentions where none are likely to exist. This all reflects back to your original problem with your local Sears store in the first place.

Deputy Dog

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC