> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > termite products over the net
Login | Register

termite products over the net

Posted by bc on May 14th, 2000 10:08 PM
In reply to Termite question for bc. by Scott Rodriguez on May 14th, 2000 04:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

Scott, Yes cause I just ordered over $500 worth of termite chemical on Saturday. The product for spraying on wood is boracare. It runs about $98 a gal of concentrate which makes 2 gals to spray. You want to talk to Don Lowry at Professional Pest Control Products of Columbus, GA at 800.226.8370. They have 2 web sites. which also has a pest control forum and a companion site at Both go to the same place.

I ordered 4 gallons of 4 lb. concentrated chloriphyfos(sic)(aka dursban&ortho-klor) for perimeter treatment @ $110 per gal plus $25 shipping. They carry it under the all-pro and surrender brands. I searched around for cheaper but couldn't find any. They don't carry any of the other termite perimeter chemicals but this one will do the job as long as it is applied right. Don was very helpful. I've been spraying the wood in a relative's house with store strenght dursban right on the wood.

Another site to look at is It is the pest control organization for the state of Georgia. You can look at and download most of the termite chemical pesticide speciman labels to get application instructions straight from the chemical companies. Good luck.

I was going to do a perimeter trench treatment but now I'm going to engineer a rod to pump the chemical down 5' to the basement foundation.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC