> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > terminology
Login | Register


Posted by JT on November 3rd, 1997 07:29 PM
In reply to Terminology by JBaker on November 2nd, 1997 12:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Pre-drill is what you do, a pilot hole is
what you've got after you've done it. :-)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC