> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Terminology
Login | Register


Posted by Henry in MI on April 11th, 2001 06:05 PM
In reply to Bursting of pipe to spicket by LR on April 11th, 2001 10:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

For what it's worth, it isn't a spiggot. That's for an outside line. It is a sillcock. There are a lot of names for the long sillcocks but something like freeze-proof or frost-proof sillcocks are often used. A sillcock will be close to the sillplate of your house.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC