> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Technically Speaking ...
Login | Register

Technically Speaking ...

Posted by Jay J on February 3rd, 2000 07:57 AM
In reply to Humidifier by Andrew N. on February 2nd, 2000 06:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

On the plenumn side of the unit. (Dave said the same thing. I did the same job and learned a little about HVAC ductwork.) :)

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC