renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tappan Fabulous 400 Parts
Login | Register

Tappan Fabulous 400 Parts

Posted by DanO Moderator on March 5th, 2005 12:54 PM
In reply to Tappen Fabulous 400 by omasters on March 4th, 2005 06:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

** I am trying to find heat control parts for my burners. Do any of you know where I might find some. **

It depends on which exact Tappan range model you have and which components were used in your particular range. "Fabulous 400" models were produced over a number of years, each using different parts.

If your model just uses the common "infinite heat" switches, you can find several different 'universal' replacement kits linked from the following page.

Appliance411 : Generic and Universal Parts
LINK > http://www.appliance411.com/parts/generic-parts.shtml

If you want to see if the genuine factory replacement are available, you'll need to post the range's model number off the appliance's model and serial number tag ("Fabulous 400" isn't it), we'll see if we can look it up to find out which switches it takes.

You can find some tips for locating the model and serial number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below. Although there is nothing specific for the Fabulous 400, what's there for regular ranges might apply to your model as well.

Alternately if you can find the range's model number tag, if you post all the numbers *printed on the old switch(es)*, we may be able to trace those numbers to their current replacement.

JFYI

Dan O.
www.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Tappan+Stove
The Appliance Information Site
=D~~~~~~

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC