> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tankless waterheater parts
Login | Register

Tankless waterheater parts

Posted by George Akin on June 10th, 2001 02:07 AM

I am using a "Thermar"(now Myson) and can't find a filter for the pilot tube assembly. Some other parts are available through some online suppliers but this part is no longer available. Has anyone had a similar problem? Or found another solution?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC