> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > talk to a professional
Login | Register

talk to a professional

Posted by 11seven on April 28th, 2003 11:46 AM
In reply to remodeling or rebuilding or moving by S Asay on April 27th, 2003 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

Before you make any big decisions, I would consider meeting with an architect, especially one who specializes in historic preservation. For a fee, they could come out to your site and give you some ideas of how easy/difficult it would be to make the changes you mentioned. If you wanted to pursue it further, they could do a preliminary design/feasibility study.
Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC