> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Tackstrips(2)
Login | Register


Posted by John 2000 on August 7th, 1999 05:13 AM
In reply to Removing tack strips by Henry in Mi on August 6th, 1999 08:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

Lisa, Hi again, I think the filler that Henry in M
is talking about is beeswax it is a non colour filler
and it blends in with any colour ( ideal for small holes)
Good luck.
John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC