> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > table top
Login | Register

table top

Posted by Henry in MI on January 15th, 2003 04:36 PM
In reply to Tabletop repair by Allan on January 15th, 2003 07:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Allan, I assume that you are talking about real goatskin. You can buy this at Tandy Leather. I would guess that you should be able to glue, sew or rout out a section and replace that with the new goatskin. This is difficult to say without looking at it--and I have no experience with this direct problem--but I would guess that you could come up with some reasonable fix with the products that you can get from Tandy.

If you have a leathercraft store in your area, try them and ask if they have a customer that might be able top help. Another potential is an oldtime shoe repair store.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC