> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > syndicrete
Login | Register


Posted by sean on February 9th, 2003 02:33 AM
In reply to concrete counter tops by Elite Home Builders on October 30th, 2002 07:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

Syndicrete may be called for as it is reffered to in a book on concrete countertops; the author an architect. I haven't heard of it until then, but know you can find colors in Art stores as well as from contractors. I am not sure there is anything to it (syndicrete).

I do counters

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC