> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > switch plates
Login | Register

switch plates

Posted by doug henninger on January 18th, 2003 09:18 PM
In reply to Switch Plates by Greg Massey on January 15th, 2003 03:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sounds to me like you have a low voltage remote controlled system that uses normally open, single pole, double throw momentary switches. I had to replace some switches for a customer with such a system. Call Tristate electrical supply(Moravia Park Drive in BAltimore,MD)Tell them the type of switch I mentioned above and that you want the cover plates. Mention exactly the number of switches per plate. They come in white,ivory, brown,gray. These line of switches are called "Despard" Switches. I dont believe that you have a smart house in what we call a smart house in todays standards.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC