> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > swinging doors
Login | Register

swinging doors

Posted by Harry George II on May 1st, 2004 01:09 AM
In reply to swinging saloon doors by Terry Orndorff on May 10th, 2003 07:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

we found ourselves doing a kitchen remodel due to water damage. I can picture how i want everything to look there is one problem: i'm not a carpenter. I am however an electrical contractor. i need to reframe a wall so cabinets can occupy a wall that was otherwise useless. i removed a non bearing wall to accomodate a peninsula, and need to move a door to our pantry in order to make room for the cabinetry near the kitchen sink. The main problem is what to do for a door to the pantry. I remember my grandmothers kitchen had double swinging doors from the kitchen to the dining room. I was wondering where i can obtain these type of door and how to install them since i think that these type of doors are my best option due to space constraints. I'm sure you get tons of emails, but i hope that you will have the time to respond. This project could make a good episode on your tv show. please respond to if you have the time.
p.s. we are in southern california near oceanside.

Harry George II

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC